Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Response to Shecklerluv1128's Tay Sachs Disease

Dear Shecklerluv1128,

While reading your blog I was baffled by the realization that our diseases are very different. For instance, Tay Sachs disease occurs mostly in people from Eastern Europe while Klinefelter syndrome occurs in men and they can be from anywhere. Also, Tay Sachs has no treatment and Klinefelter syndrome has a few treatments. Another thing, the infants victims of Tay Sachs don't usually pass the age of 4 or 5 while the infant victims of Klinefelter syndrome don't pass the fetal period. Finally, I while Tay Sachs was discovered in 1881, my disorder (Klinefelter syndrome) was discovered in 1959. I admire the way you wrote this entry because it was easy to read and it made sense. See you tomorrow. Ha.<33333

-softballgurll13

1 comment:

Shecklerluv1128 said...

AWWW LYDIA I MISS YUH SOOO MUCH!!!!<333